Sunday 6 February 2011

Ye Olde Naked Man Cafe, Settle

On the way to an annual job at Simonstone Hall in Hardraw, the pre-requisite stop at Settle for lunch included a visit to Ye Old Naked Man Cafe.

On the quest for my usual bevvy, I ordered a large cappuccino, together with a hot chicken & bacon salad baguette (a new one on me). The baguette was a great choice and went down extremely well.

The cappuccino was very nicely presented, with a lovely little shortcake biscuit (see photo), and was one of the nicest tasting I have had.

Were there to be any complaints about the cappuccino, I was glad that I did not order a small one, and it was a little short on froth (I like it when the sugar lumps stick in the froth and have to be pushed through. Trivial, I know, but little things like that amuse me).

Overall though, well worth the visit, would definitely recommend it, and that area of the world is a beautiful place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment