Tuesday 15 February 2011

Costa Coffee in a Pizza Hut

When the need for a coffee arose yesterday, the decision was made to go to Pizza Hut. This was nothing to do with the coffee quality, but more to do with my wife's memory of how good the three shot desserts were at our last visit.

I hadn't realised that the coffees served in our local Pizza Hut are under the Costa coffee brand, so was pleasantly surprised as Costa coffees are generally one of my fail-safe brews.

The cappucino was well presented by very helpful and friendly staff (even engaging in coffee conversation, sharing their favourite coffee experience).

Disaster struck when I ordered a dessert, though, as they had (unbelievably!) run out of hot cookie dough. I had to fall back on the toffee apple crumble, which was very nice.

Here's a pic of the coffee in question...

No comments:

Post a Comment