Thursday 22 March 2012

Organic House Cafe, Hebden Bridge

Last weekend saw me and my good lady passing a few hours in Hebden Bridge, a great little place for charity shops, craft shops and, of course, coffee shops.
Having been there on New Year's Day and finding only one cafe open in the place (an excellent business  decision, it was packed), which led us to find a new gem of a place, we returned this weekend to savour the delights of the Organic House Cafe.
I chose the Rarebit with two toppings, roasted vegetables and bacon. An excellent choice...The slab of toasted wholemeal bread with an excellent rarebit mix on top, together with the roasted carrots, sweet potatoes and other veg, plus a slice or two of bacon, was just the job for a light bite.
With regards to the cappuccino, I have to admit that I have never been served a cappuccino that looked like this one. Just look at the pictures below.

No comments:

Post a Comment