Wednesday 7 March 2012

Keep it Local - Coffee Options in Rochdale

It's great when your local town centre has a selection of great little coffee shops to drop in on, although it does make the decision harder when there are a few to choose from, as I don't like to show any favouritism.
I therefore try to mix it up, partly for variety, and partly to support as many of the local businesses as I can.
Right in the centre of the Town Square Shopping Centre is a friendly little cafe called Coffee Options. It is right in the heart of the shopping centre and next to the market, so gets a good circulation of passing trade.
They serve a nice selection of cakes, snacks and even ice cream (no longer governed by season, apparently, just a favourite with the children at any time of year). A young boy was just collecting a tub of blue ice cream in front of me in the queue.
They also serve a very nice cappuccino. Perfect strength, nice size (the large one), good amount and consistency of froth and, most of all, taste very much to my liking.
This is a cafe I will definitely be calling in at on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment