Tuesday 25 January 2011

Welcome to my coffee blog

As a fan of the cappuccino, and having a reputation for being a serial coffee drinker, I have at last succombed to the temptation to keep a record of where I partake of my favourite drink, and share my experiences with whoever wants to drop in and have a look.

I'd like to say drop in and have a coffee, but the best we can do in this situation is to drop in and talk about coffee, so please feel free to comment on posts and share your experiences.

I have often thought to find where the best coffee is to be found in Manchester, but really need to widen the coverage rather than limit it to one city. (I have my opinion on the best in Manchester, and may well divulge that in a later post. It may surprise you!)

For now, I'll leave you with one of the sights that inspired this blog, spied one day while walking along Tib Street. If only it were full, it would possibly be the largest Cappuccino ever made. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment